i went back and counted my week's top five posts. i'm on number 10 now ^_^ and i'm not stopping! you're gonna hear from me! ... as always, in no particular order...
- ref cake filled with banana - isn't it obvious!? i think the first thing that comes to my mind writing this is FOOD! hahaha
- "...art does not exist only to entertain - but also to challenge one to think, to provoke, even to disturb, in a constant search for the truth." - Barbra Streisand from her speech in Harvard University JFK School of Government, "The Artist as Citizen" (photograph above)
- ate ruth! ate ruth - go! go! go! CONGRATULATIONS!!! wow! have you started making a list of things to bring? hehehe save me a bed in your house hahahaha
- sony ericsson z520i - just love it! thank's mom! wooho! imagine, quad band, BT, IR, camera for a cheap price, gotta love it
- the parent trap - it was on star world (i think) the other night and i've watched it i think for the nth time, but i never get tired of it, just a nicey-nicey movie