Thursday, August 17, 2006

Gynecologist!?

well... almost... nyehehehe... my ka-tribo's and me had a deal that whoever hits the jackpot at each of our subjects prelims will have to treat the group. the ever reliable obstetrics and gynecology department was the first to release the results of the prelims and i got the highest raw score in my subsection 96/120 (i know it's not perfect but it's already something to be proud of for us hahaha) it's roughly 86% transmutted to our B65 system. anywhooo... lucky me sandy aka. zander got.... drum roll please... 100/120 yeehee galing-galing ni zander ^_^ i'm preparing my tummy for the libre ha!

i'm so glad prelims' over, one of the more stressful weeks for a medstudent is really exam week. i missed going to the highschool classmate's celebration for getting the top spot in the architect boards (congrats architect bassig!) well... what can i do... studies come first... i the hell don't want to go through the entire ordeal of repeating a year feeling guilty of not studying for one night... thinking i could have made one more little effort... sigh... i admire all of us who don't miss a beat. most people think we can always make time. how i wish i could... really... some people go sleepless most nights of the week to get drunk, i don't. i try to accept my 3 hours of sleep just so i can park for free and at the same time trying to remember that the pH of the vagina in bacterial vaginosis is <4.5 compared to vulvovaginal candidiasis which can be normal and worry that my facilitator may make me stand the whole period reciting everything from the book ("don't open your books and notebooks please..."). im one big frustrated guy...

i wish my mom will find me a nice apartment, very near the hospital... i just wish... a small thing that will add an hour or so of sleep is most welcome... a very much welcome idea...

pedia.... please pass me... hehehe...

lz

No comments: