Wednesday, September 14, 2005

>> my deepest condolences to the family of my former highschool teacher Mr. Crispin Astrologio, he wasn't really technically my teacher, but he helped me and the emperor through a lot, may he rest in peace

>> on a lighter note, i am really elated to know that i'm really in demand in school (haha) well, i'm happy they appreciate my graphic designing abilities ^_^ my current costumers?? mse (a sorority), the medical student council; my own org: medical missions, inc., and i also did our pharma alternative medicine presentation, all in one week! well well well... thank you to the people who exhaust my ideas ^_^

>> im going to activate my portfolio in a few weeks time (look up under the blog title) so you can see the things i designed for them

>> congratulations in advance to the godess ^_^ y'knaw what i mean hehe

No comments: