Saturday, December 22, 2007

Plog

a diary of photos from my cellphone


chris & sab
duke of york's robinson's place manila
we watched "enchanted"


"may problema si jenny"
why is she sad?

gossip girls
surgery clerk's room
during dead time



rj sleepy head

sleeping beauty
ma'am candice sleeping


sleeping rockista
tish reading/sleeping



beacon of light
the ust main building tower is the main feature of the
paskuhan decorations


our new 64 slice CT scan can do this!
wow!


serene buddhas
from-duty kaye & verle


kaye-sexy-time
on the phone with lover from las vegas
umph! yeeaah!

"wasak"
my resident dra. arlene cayetano & lorelie,
our grouppie from fatima in an early from-duty morning


flexible maylynn
powernapping in surgery clerk's room


helen, dale and candice found a
more practical use for their stethoscopes...
watching gossip girls



flowers for my girlfriend's birthday
beauty amidst my chaotic apartment




my interpretation of the milan cathedral
in indelible ink on bond paper
hung at my apartment wall


my interpretation of the notre dame cathedral
in indelible ink on bond paper
hung at my apartment wall

john marc floyd de vera
my godson from pedia ward



"darna?!"
me, sleeping in gyne clerk's room
(photo from mark's phone)
verle & kaye, fabella doctors

No comments: