Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince

I could not resist... (a bit like voldemort) ^_^ I bought my copy of the Half-blood Prince yesterday and finished it at 2 am this morning, with the periodic break in between.

my reaction : SHOCKED! i am utterly stricken and stupefied! :D i expect some of you reading this might have not come to reading the book yet so i will not rob you of the surprise. i must say that this shocked reaction is not about the half-blood prince herself/himself anyway but of what comes at towards the end of the story...

for harry-potter followers... do not hesitate... read...

i cannot wait for the movie of this to come out, mostly because there will be so much kissing, i am already laughing by myself imagining Rupert Grint and Daniel Radcliffe praising and worshiping Madam Rowling for writing in their favor HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! (there, a little tease...)

lz

1 comment:

Rob said...

I'm glad this is all you've posted. I was afraid you were going to put in some spoilers. Hehehe!