Monday, September 14, 2009

Pangasinan Trip: Chapter Two

Our agenda the next day was filled with R&R. First we headed to the Marian Pilgrimate town of Manaoag where the new doctors uttered their prayers of thanks while I uttered prayers of guidance and asked for help for it was my turn...
My new favorite hat... Jason Mraz inspired
Praying before the virgin...
People just pass by not noticing God is indeed everywhere...
Friends after hearing the holy sacrifice of the mass...
Magnificent and Majestic centuries old Acacia tree
Super Friends Super Saturated...
Niña belle recalling her childhood...
I will make you fishers of men...
Beach day was quite overcast, dark, and foreboding...
Friends at the beach on a rainy day...
We were then invited to our classmates unfinished house...
Unfinished, yes. But nevertheless, still A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

Thank you Niña, Chanot, Kim, Sandy, Aubrey, Alex, Verle and Steff for an amazing weekend...

No comments: