Monday, September 21, 2009

Mall of Asia

Following Mr. A-Zs advice to once in a while take yourself out on a date, I took myself out to see SM MOA after a long time and see the Manila International Bookfair. Actually, I just wanted to go and photograph the sea but of course Manila being so much like London in terms of rain unpredictability, it rained and the purpose of the trip was ruined and I ended up buying books (ha!). I had fun nevertheless and still took some shots (but no sunset shots :-( though).

My ambrosia nowadays... cheesecake. I'm curbing my eating but cheesecake is my guilty pleasure hahaha!
The SMX Convention center is a very nice indoor space. I'm glad we have this kind of space nowadays... I hope we have more wonderful buildings built. We don't even have a national sports center. I even think the PICC Plenary hall is a small space hehehe... You should see the Kennedy Center Main Hall...
SM Mall of Asia illuminated at night...
Shrine of Jesus, The Way, The Truth, and the Life in HDR

more photos are in my flickr photostream.

No comments: