Friday, September 25, 2009

The Blabber Post No. 1

I'm really not planning to write but I just looked at my blog and realize it's been six posts since I wrote something substantial. I just think I need to after posting a whole lotta photos. I don't know. Where to now? Hmmm...

Oh ok. I've been defragmenting my drive/brain lately. I didn't realize I transitioned from thinking too much just a mere few weeks ago. Lost control, nose-dived and crashed. Then immediately got numb! What's with that?! Well, I think it's been so long since I lost it and my brain has already started repairing and rewiring the moment it realized something was wrong with it. Wrong with it?! What's wrong with it?! Oh well, one thing is that I know I'm not built to handle any kind of responsibility the lazy ass that I am. Merely answering the door is a chore for me. Maybe sometime in the future. Sammy Davis, you're damn right... I gotta be ME first. How long? Really? How long will I need to fix me up?! Sigh... I don't know! But I can't be good for anybody else if I'm not fixed up good right?!

Wow... this is nice... ok... I'm writing, let's continue. Hmmm... Well, the BMI calculator told me I still got a nearly 20 lbs to lose. Not bad, considering how I weighed before but the weather's totally not cooperating on my intended jogging. And now, I pushed it and again sick on my birthday! How many years have past and silly me is always sick on my birthday. Sigh...

I remembered something haha! After that yucky peanut butter cheesecake I ate, I think I'm not craving for any cheesecake as of late, though my coffee vampirism hasn't been curbed yet. I'm now hovering at 4-6 cups of coffee per day.

Well now, I just watched a few episodes of HBO's true blood. Every character in the series is messed up! Well, it makes it entertaining to watch. But as true as every HBO series is, it's full of sex... maybe that will make you see it hahaha.

I bought a new copy of my top favorite series, The O.C. I don't know who I lent it to or if someone stole/borrowed it but my copy is missing. Box's still with me empty hmmm... Anyway the copy I bought is crap. Need to save to buy an original super clear copy considering it's my top favorite.

I spent this morning reading reviews of Barbra's upcoming album Love is the Answer. For Streisand fans, this is a great time considering Barbra's media appearances again before she again hides from the light. I hear she's going to direct a movie soon though she's not going to appear in it. I think that's the only way She'll win an Oscar for direction. Seriously. The other Academy members are so full of themselves that they won't let her win if she directed herself along with others even if the movie is deserving to win. Anyway...

Hmmm I really don't know what's happening to my country. Who'll help me get away from here?! hahaha.... until next time... eyes are getting tired of the screen... sleep.... two parties to attend to...

No comments: