Friday, May 15, 2009

Crunch Time

Our Lady of La Naval please bless all reviewers
Ora pro nobis


Three months. It would have to be enough.

Like a criminal waiting to be guillotined, I have been counting the days to that faithful august week when our 10 or so years of perseverance would be put to a test. I remember my college years, medschool years, clerkship and internship. I have indeed come a long way and a final block is standing on my way on becoming a licensed physician. I am just too eager to start working "with benefits" (I just feel I have been working for a year without any compensation hehehe - or rather, a meager compensation).

For now, a lot of us has enrolled in different review centers. I enrolled in the UST review, Kaye in UPEC, Steff and Verle waiting for the UP-PGH Exam Battery. I want us to do well. We will. Nothing is impossible with Mary's Intercession on our side. Mama Mary please pray for us.

No comments: