Monday, August 25, 2008

Plog No. 8

Student nurses at the Pugad Lawin Health Center
sharing lunch under the "gazeebo"
MRT morning rush hour
wow... Am I glad I'm not working in Makati
Ma'am Anne doing her stuff at the Pugad Lawin
Health Center
Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas Mint
View from East Avenue Medical Center
Napping at the East Ave E.R.
"Banderitas"
Dozing off at Figaro at Riverbanks in Marikina
Zagato Fried Chicken
Prepared for my family at Pugad Lawin Health Center
National Kidney Institute's Chapel
Senator Drilon at the NKTI lobby
Doc Mark when I visited UST for a check-up
He fed me candy when I was supposed to be fasting
View from Philippine Heart Center's Courtyard
Dra. Gamilla on a Calendar!?
Morning endorsement rounds
Medicine Department, NKTI
Morning Endorsement Rounds at NKTI
Early Morning E.R. East Ave
Lung Center E.R.
One of the Lung Center Gardens
Called the "Bromeliad Garden"

No comments: