Saturday, March 04, 2006

My Week's Top Five - XIV

i'm a contented man. this week, i finished my first level of spanish and i passed my pharmacology exam. i'm disappointed i've been lax on my review for my certification, but anyway, i'll just have to make-up then. i've talked with tina, heard few more things about the ins and outs of her life. and... i really am very calm (except for a throbing headache yesterday) and i don't know... just contented with everything (i hope i just don't die suddenly hahaha). hmm... this reminds me i should post how i want my wake (or how i don't want my wake to look). nice idea... anyway... on to my favorites for this week:

  1. monay from i don't know where - i think this is my second post about this monay hehehe maybe it has metampethamine hahahaha! nice...
  2. robbie williams concert at knebworth - what kind of singer wouldn't cry at this kind of response from the people. really... you couldn't see how many people turned out, it was great, i wish i could've been there
  3. i don't break easily - a calm song from babs really nice...
  4. A2 - i miss eating out with you guys, where are we going this summer!?
  5. myth busters - more and more, this is show is getting really interesting...

what'll really be great?? - - if someone posted a comment hmmp...

No comments: