Monday, April 11, 2005

Stupid, Absurd, but Interesting

...three words to describe what happened to me + you may be thinking what the hell happened to me + well + i had a hypersensitivity reaction + and the interesting part there is the culprit + i really up to now do not know exactly what triggered it + but the current suspect are the pancakes i ate that afternoon + absurd right? + allergic to pancakes!!!!! + my God! please spare me! + well + what can a pancake fan do? + and i'd be damned if i am going to ignore pancakes from now on + well maybe i'd make sure i'd have an antihistamine just in case ^_^

im just so thankful my mom's ever reliable + hehehe+ i really felt i was in a reality tv show by the what events turned our in our house + it was a pity we were not in one + it could have been a hit + hehehe + my usually non-serious ever-gregarious brother quickly turned into a concerned guy with a pug face + pacing up and down our upstairs hallways asking me if i was ok? + hekhek + i am lucky i had a nebulizer so i was able to control my airway while my mom meantime went out and buy an antihistamine (we did not have any on stock) + boy am i lucky + i love my family + thanks to everyone

lz

No comments: