Friday, June 25, 2004

['pal-pa"tion]

the day has been funny and quite amusing for me, i woke up 2 a.m. "tried" to read to where i can go and then left for school 5:30 a.m.

starting the day inside a room called "heart house," it seems to me that the room was very inappropriately named, for it was in my vision that a room called as such would be a room where compassion abounds, well... rather later, i discovered it was but "passion" than the former hehehehe

the room looked like the private theatre of a well-off businessman. walls covered in cloth-covered cushion with patterns similar to those of heavy curtains in palaces. carvings ornamented the finials above pillars, walls can be retracted to reveal hidden video screens, whiteboards, and other learning materials. seats firm and noticeably new! and you can even say those seats can outrank and maybe compete with all pride with my country's best movie theatres. well.... it was in this room that i was.... touched....

ahhehehe pardon to the people who touched me :-) i feel just hmmm shall we say "amused" by my experience.

had i known being a male medical student was like hanging a tag on my neck "please touch me" hahahahaha i would have done this dieting before i went into medschool. i would have even lived in the gym so as to not disappoint my ehem "worshipers" hahahahaha

well... poked under the nipple ahahahahaha (no offense meant) well i felt embarassed by the stretch marks i bear which form even more complex river deltas than the amazon... urgh i tried not to think about it really. so there, i even experienced having my BP taken from both arms at the same time! well... i am just flattered that when the doctor said find a partner, most of the girls looked my way and smiled hahahahaha (rather concieted, pardon to my readers) i just think they trust me, hehehe hope so

so to continue.... on we went to the wards, where i again... laid in bed to be touched, i could have started to sing "she touched me" here and there, everywhere! hahaha not quite but then someone just said tht the residents were asking us why are we staying there so long? and had we not known that it was a TB ward!? so that ended my dreams hehehehe and now i write these here sleepingly in almost the time to change the day thinking when will i have to be touched again (i must prepare) hekhekhekhekhek

No comments: