Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Shame. We've really let ourselves go...

When was it that Filipinos we're proud of their craftsmanship? There used to be a time when Filipino-made equated to being of outstanding quality and longevity. Now, people find ways to cheat consumers for a few more bucks of profit in exchange for loss of loyalty.

Today, I have to encounters that really annoys me. Out I went to prepare the documents and requirements I need to file my application for the Physician Licensure Exams. I thought Copytrade stood for quality photocopies... well... I can't even read my transcript, and I had it photocopied powder! The answer... "Ganyan po talaga, sa machine po kasi... try niyo na lang po sa iba..." What the fuck?! As if she's going to give me back my money to try another copy company.

I then went to SM North EDSA to my favorite photo printing company Mitsubishi in the basement of the Main Mall. Well... lo and behold... all my pictures looked like photos from the 70's!!!!!! I was really pissed... their photos used to be so crisp. And I went there because they had the best value for quality, but now... I don't have qualms paying more if I am going to get quality, but how much?! how much is quality nowadays?! Is it worth an arm, leg or a kidney? Does this mean, doctors too can give less than quality service?

I think it is totally unfair that we have to take this crap from people who over services to consumers. We must always uphold what we think we deserve for what we paid. To the streets!!! LOL

No comments: