- Me-an, our most patient, kind groupmate who we have rarely seen get mad broke her fuse during our last duty and confronted a DR nurse who cannot shut up and endlessly comments nasty stuff within your earshot
- A nurse tore off and threw our junior intern's discharge summary. Our JI already makes this and inserts them at the chart even on admission so that all they have to do is fill up the last details of the PE on discharge to lessen their work. Bitch!
- A nurse keeps on throwing down charts rudely.
- A nurse pulled an instrument rack i was resting my head on (I have not gotten any sleep). She neither apologized nor did anything even when I made an audible "Aray!"
- A nurse said to me... "Ano ba yan, Poor Assist." during a surgery.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Sparring with the Devils of EAMC
I have yet to publish my unfinished initial rant about the DR Nurses at East Avenue but as of our last duty, more things have happened.