Tuesday, March 22, 2005

all will come to pass

the school year coming to a close is an event i
seem not to notice / not that i ignore it
purposely but it really seems to pass my
attention / my imminent failure perhaps clouds my
senses as part of my emotional defense / it hits
me from time to time / there's so little chance
this time / i am literally at the mercy of my
professors / well you may not know the problem so
i will elaborate / i am having trouble in
pharmacology / one (just one) of the dreaded
second year subjects / i really cannot blame
myself this time (i usually do) / i did what i
had to do (well most of the time that is) / there
were bouts of laziness i admit / but very
insignificant / i do not say this to do justice to
myself / for no justice can lift me here from
where i am / i am simply mentioning facts / for
most part of the year i have actively
exothermically fought to achieve an acceptable
mark / but of course to my dissappointment / i
did not even get an 'acceptable' / it seems i
improved / a little / too insignificant still /
well / i recon / if ever i repeat this subject /
ill see to it ill pass the next time / what can i
do with the numerous free time but study pharma :-)
i do not have heavy feelings
/ i am grateful everyone in my family is
understanding of my circumstances

2 comments:

Princess said...

a teacher of mine once said to us, 'you can commit all the mistakes here in the academe but NOT in medical practice...' MASTERY is still better than just passing the subject for the sake of passing it.

i love you!

Lord Zagato said...

we went yesterday to the national shrine of divince mercy in marilao, bulacan / it really hit me when the priest said / "you know the story of bibeth orteza? / she said that the Lord gave her a good family / a good husband / good children / good job / everything has been nice / how can she not accept the coming of death as it is / when all her life God provided her with good things / and when death is also a gift / for in death we have the chance to see our creator / wel this is a very much edited version of that / but i am humbled by her acceptance / i realize / how can i not accept my mere hurdle when she is in the face of suffering and pain / i literally looked up to heaven / although all i could see was the white ceiling / and thanked God / He always has ways of making us understand / i am ready to face another year of pharmacology :-)