Friday, July 09, 2010

The Hand of God

How does God communicate to each of us? Several biblical figures have communicated with God in one form or another, through a bush, with messenger angels, and of course in His human form Jesus. Jesus is the closest we have ever gotten to see God in His full glory. We cannot see God and live but we could of course commune with Him.

We should feel lucky when we know that God is communicating with us. This Sunday, I had the chance to attend mass in a chapel that I didn't know existed right outside the Mariner when it is docked in LA. And this whole week just turned out great for me and my work. I don't know how much clearly can God be talking to me than that. That He, is a big part of my life and that He is the captain and I'm the ship. Thank you for maneuvering me to You.

No comments: